Activities form the backbone of your Fuel Cycle Community. You will rely on the Activities section of your community for nearly every research project or engagement activity.
Click the Activities icon on the left-hand taskbar to get started. The name of the default tab when you open this Activities section is also Activities.
You can see details of all the activities in your community, including the following:
- Activity Title: The activity name.
- Community: This column identifies that this activity relates to your community.
- Category: Category assigned to this activity.
- Status: The activity status: published (currently open) or closed.
- Topic: The topic(s) assigned to this activity.
- Teams: The moderators assigned to this activity.
- Group: the members invited to participate in this activity.
- Locked: This shows whether a moderator has locked this activity to restrict actions.
- Start: The activity published date.
- End: The activity closed date.
- Points: The allocated points for this activity.
- Comments: The number of comments on this activity.
- Likes: The number of likes on this activity, if used.
- Attachments: The number of file attachments associated with this activity.
- Views: The number of activity views.
- Actions: Please reference the Publishing Options article for more information on the Actions menu. From the Actions menu, you can:
- Export: Export your data.
- Archive: Archive an activity. Archiving an activity disables further participation, such as additional comments. The activity becomes read-only. However, all archived activities are visible to the entire community by default—even if the activity was only visible to (a) specific group(s).
- Close: Close an activity. This hides the activity from the community and prevents further participation.
- Delete: Delete an activity, in instances where you do not want any record whatsoever.
- Copy: Copy an Activity to duplicate a discussion when publishing to different groups.
Download all these details to a spreadsheet by clicking the Download List button in the upper right corner of the table.