Create data sets directly from your community and from multiple data sources.
- Navigate to Discovery > FC Analytics.
- Click on Create Data Set.
- Provide a Name for your data set,
- Indicate whether the data set should include All Members, Group, or Individual Survey.
- All Members—all Active, Inactive, and Closed members in your community will be included in your data set.
Group—all members that fit the criteria indicated in a single static or dynamic group
Create dynamic groups that include community members in complex scenarios:
- Members who took Survey A AND Survey B
- Members who took Survey A OR Survey B
- Members who took Survey A AND (Survey B OR Survey C)
- Individual Survey—all members who completed the individual survey.
- Add columns to your data set, including surveys, profile points, and polls.
- Surveys—indicate which survey(s) to include as banners in your data set.
- Groups—indicate which static and dynamic group designations to include as banners in your data set. You can select up to 10 groups and this banner will indicate whether or not a respondent is or is not included in this grouping within the platform through the use of True and False values.
P2 Engine -- indicate which Profile Point(s) to include as banners in your data set.
- Selecting Include P2 Engine will include any and all Profile Points in your Fuel Cycle community.
- Polls—indicate which poll(s) to include as banners in your data set.
- Review your data set, make any final changes,
- Click Save Data Set.
- Click the Action button on the FC Analytics Data Set Listing page.
- Click Send to MarketSight. Your data set will take a few minutes to load.
- After it loads successfully, click on the Action button again.
- Click View in MarketSight. MarketSight will open your data set in a separate tab.
For more information and guidance on MarketSight features and capabilities, please see the MarketSight knowledge base.
Please sign in to leave a comment.