Even when starting with a default template, there will be elements that you’ll want to add to the email. To do this, click on the Content tab in the right column. Select an element you want to add and drag it into your email where you want that block to display.
- Text: Adds a new text block
- Image: Adds a new image block
- Button: Adds a new button element
- Divider: Adds a horizontal line to separate items in the template. You can customize the color and size of the divider line after adding it to the email.
- Social: Adds a block where you can enable social media icons with links. You can choose to enable any number of social icons including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
- HTML: Adds a block where you can insert custom HTML if there is something specific that needs to be added that isn’t already available from the other content elements
Moving or Deleting Elements
For each element in the email composer, when you click on it, you’ll see a few options that display.
- To move the element, click and hold the icon on the left side and then drag the block where you’d like to display it.
- To Delete the element, click the trash icon in the upper right of the block.
- To Copy the element, click the duplicate icon in the upper right of the block.
Please sign in to leave a comment.