If you have gamification enabled, the Actions & Points section will display as an additional step when you are creating activities in Fuel Cycle.
You can assign point awards for seven different actions that a member can take on an activity:
Maximum points members can earn from actions taken on this content—Sets a ceiling on the maximum number of points a member can earn. Without a ceiling, members will earn points for every action they take. For example, if they comment five times and ten points are awarded for each comment, they'll earn 50 points. However, if a ceiling of 15 was created, a member could only earn 15 points.
It's not enough to only select this option. One of the below options should also be selected.
- For taking a quick poll attached to this content—Awards points for completed quick polls.
- For taking a survey attached to this content—Awards points for completed surveys.
- For commenting on content or someone's content—Any 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th level comment.
- For uploading files—Includes any file type, including photos and videos
- For comments on an uploaded file—Please note that this only applies to files uploaded to the gallery, not comments.
- For someone's reply to his/her comment—Encourages members to create thought-provoking content that others will respond to.
- For someone's comment on his/her upload—Also encourages members to upload thought-provoking content. Note that this only applies to files uploaded to a gallery, not comments.