Gamification reward grouping is the ability of moderators to control which member groups can access and redeem a community reward.
With gamification reward grouping:
- Moderators can indicate which static or dynamic groups can redeem a specific reward.
- This applies to both internal and Giftbit rewards.
- Moderators can select from all static and dynamic groups available in a community.
- Moderators can view which groups can redeem a reward from the gamification rewards listing page.
- A column has been added that lists which member groups can view and redeem a given reward.
- Moderators can filter the gamification rewards listing page by a specific group.
- There is now a filter option on the rewards page that allows you to filter rewards based on a single static/dynamic group.
- Members are only able to see the rewards that they are eligible to redeem wherever they access the community (Desktop browser, mobile browser, or Fuel Cycle mobile app).
- Visibility Status—This is a required setting that determines whether or not a reward is visible in the community catalog. The “hidden” visibility status allows you to save a draft of the reward before publishing. It also allows for rewards to be hidden from members after it has been published for a set amount of time.
- Availability Status—This setting indicates whether or not a reward can be redeemed. If the status is set to “Locked”, members can view the reward, but will not be able to use their points to redeem that reward.