Qualitative Reporting is available for Fuel Cycle activities, member forums, diary studies, and live chats. Visit the Reporting tab within Fuel Cycle to view a listing page of all of your available Fuel Cycle qualitative activities that contain at least one comment or posting from members.
If you have multiple communities, this page will list activities from all communities.
- View Activities, Live Chats, and Member Forums in different tabs.
- Click on the Title to view all first-level member responses in the selected activity in reverse chronological order (the most recently added response first). This view does not include moderator, client, or test member responses.
- View the following per response:
Reporting Tab—Click on any of these to see the exact responses clicked.
- Top Keywords—Keywords represent a word or phrase that is determined to have value in the context of the full response. For example, one response might have the keyword of "work" added to it, but another response that includes the word "work" might not because work does not have the same importance as in the other response.
- Top Entities—Entities are words or phrases associated with known entities such as locations, people, brands, companies, etc. When viewing the entities, it will describe the entity type, such as "Location" or "Brand" before the actual entity used in the response.
- Top Tags
- # Replies
- # Respondents
- # Responses
- Full response
- Number of replies (if any exist)
- Number of likes (if any exist)
- List of files attached to a response, clickable to view the attached file (if any exist)
- Visibility status in the community (Approved, Pending, Deleted, or Private)
- Click the eye icon to hide responses from the qualitative reporting list view.
- Hide responses if they are not related to the project you are currently working on or if they contain inappropriate content.
- When viewing hidden responses, the icon will be the slashed-out eye icon and you can click the hidden icon to return the response to visible status.
- Hiding responses will not affect the visibility of the response in the community or activity exports. Hiding in this section allows you to parse through your data and get to the root of your research without affecting the data exports or community visibility.
- View hidden responses by changing the filter at the top to "Filter by Hidden". Hidden responses will not be included in Exports unless you are viewing all hidden responses and selecting the Export option.
- Member demographics
- View the full comment thread including moderator and client replies under a top-level response to get the full context of a threaded discussion in this section.
- Reporting Tab—Click on any of these to see the exact responses clicked.
For each response, automated machine learning methods automatically discover keywords and entities.
- Keywords are color-coded with dark blue in the far right column
- Entities are color-coded with light blue in the far right column
- You cannot remove or edit Keywords or Entities.
- You can click on Keyword or Entity to view all responses with the same Keyword/Entity
- NOTE: Responses must have at least 25 characters for them to be parsed by the machine learning processor.
Manually tag responses as you review them so that you can more easily manage the data for preparation in final reports to suit your organization's methods.
- As you type, matching tags will display if any exist in the activity you are viewing. You can select an existing tag or create a new one as you type.
- Manually added tags are color-coded in green and can be removed if needed.
- You can click on a Tag to view all responses with the same Tag
Search qualitative data by keyword or phrase to view only responses that include that keyword or phrase with the option to tag all or hide all responses.
- You can also choose to search in Keywords, Entities, or Tags by selecting one of those options from the dropdown menu next to the search field.
- Tagging all matching responses is similar to individual tagging.
- Hide all matching responses.
You have the option to export the data at any time and have the export match the responses that you are viewing (such as only responses in search results). The data will be exported as an Excel file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.