The Fuel Cycle mobile app is designed to reach community members who are on the go. Members who are a part of multiple Fuel Cycle communities can use the mobile app and switch between the different communities without needing to log out of the mobile app.
Important: Please note that the community needs to have the mobile app enabled for this function to work. The member needs to use the same account email address in each community to allow the toggle function to work.
- Open the Community mobile app and log in to one of your communities.
- Tap on the Profile icon (bottom, middle icon).
- Tap the Gear icon next to Edit Profile.
- Go to Linked Communities.
- Tap on Manage.
- Tap on Add New (top-right corner).
- Enter your account email address. All of the communities associated with that email address will appear on a list.
- Click on the community name that you would like to add to your Toggle list & log in. You will be logged into that additional community that you just added
Switch Between Communities
- Tap and hold the Profile icon at the bottom of the app page for a few seconds. A Select Community menu listed with your linked communities will appear.
- Select the community you would like to switch to.
- Navigate to Linked communities > Manage.
- You will see your linked communities
- Toggle between them by selecting a community name and tapping Set Current.