Create groups in Fuel Cycle to identify specific populations within your community. Fuel Cycle supports two types of groups:
- Static Groups—A cohort of community members that change as you add users to the group. They are created by manually adding users to the group. For more information, click here.
- Dynamic Groups—A cohort of community members based on defined query criteria. Set conditions based on demographic data, custom profile questions, and community activity. For more information, click here.
Groups can be accessed in the Members section of Fuel Cycle (Members > Groups). The Groups listing page provides the following details:
- Group Type - Static or Dynamic
- Processing - True or False
- Date Created - when this group was created
- Total Linked Activities - number of activities associated to this group
- Push - indicates whether or not this group is being pushed to external sources like Alchemer and/or Qualtrics