When building your survey, you can customize the look of your survey from the Style tab.
There are a number of design options available. You can click the “Themes” section to select another design theme. You can also use the options on the left to customize the button color and other options.
By default, the survey title displays at the top of the survey for all Alchemer themes. If you don’t want the title to display...
- Scroll down to the bottom right of the page.
- Click the “HTML/CSS editor” link.
- Locate the code that is highlighted in the above screenshot and delete it.
- Click the Save Changes button. This will completely remove the page title from the top of the survey.
- Save your customized design to use in future surveys by selecting themes and then selecting Your Theme Library.
- From there click the Save as New Theme link. Once you have a theme saved, you can return to your theme library and use the theme on any survey.
Changing Mobile Interaction Settings
When using Alchemer, the survey displays inside the community page as an iframe. You should also check the Layout settings to ensure the optimal experience.
- Select the layout at the bottom of the left column.
- Select Mobile and make sure "Standard" is enabled. Standard is the best experience for mobile.