This feature is to be used when there is new embedded data that needs to be pushed to a specific Qualtrics survey.
- If you add/edit a new Profiling Point and want to push the profile answers as embedded data to a survey that already has responses.
- The survey existed before the profile question was created and you want that profile data added to the survey.
In the Survey management section, you will notice two separate Actions for Update Responses and Import Responses.
Import Responses is only necessary in the following situations:
- A survey redirect didn’t work properly.
- Qualtrics or Alchemer had a technical issue and responses did not get imported into our platform initially.
- The survey was edited, but did not get reimported to our platform.
- The responses were recorded on the survey provider side, but have not yet been imported to Fuel Cycle.
By selecting Import Response for a survey, all of the missing responses should pull into Fuel Cycle from your survey provider. Otherwise, use Update Responses to pull in all responses since the last update.