Below are our best practice steps for performing a Quality Control check on your Qualtrics survey before publishing:
After programming the survey, double-check the following elements:
- All survey logic.
- Matching text box sizes.
- “Other” anchored (not randomized).
- Text boxes forced.
- Spelling and grammar.
- Ensure that the question order matches the Final Copy of the Word Document Draft.
- Make sure that all questions are marked as "Force Response" unless otherwise noted.
- Check survey flow so that it matches the Word Document Draft.
- Make sure that the survey flow has an End of Survey block (?) at the end with a customized "Redirect to URL" field with the following link:
- Redirect Link:
- Label all text boxes T1, T2, etc., and all Questions Q1, Q2, etc. These numbers should match the word doc verbatim.
- Use the Preview Survey feature to confirm that there is no issue with logic, images, or spelling/grammar.
- Import the survey and attach it to a content piece. For more information on importing a Qualtrics Survey, click here.
- Take a survey as a test member to make sure that it is working properly in the community.
- Once done, delete any test members' surveys from the data in Qualtrics.