- Integrate Delta Testing into your Workflow with Zapier—Your Delta Testing project can integrate into any of 5000 applications using Zapier as a conduit. For example, your continuous product tracking receives feedback about a bug and you want to accelerate product improvement. You can craft an automated workflow that notifies your internal Slack channel and generates or updates a Jira bug ticket as soon as possible.
- Mark Support Messages as Unread—Change a support message back to an unread status. If a moderator needs to reassign a ticket to another moderator, they can reassign the ticket, then mark it as unread so that the second moderator will get notified that they have a support ticket to respond to.
- Member Validation Feature Enhancement—Moderators may manually verify members to bypass mobile verification for reward redemption.
Moderators can enable mobile phone verification for All, Suspicious users, or None.
- P2 Engine Data Formatting in Exports–Fields Dynamically Format by Expanded & Not Expanded Setting.
- P2 data and Polls now display in all exports dynamically based on how the field was set up—to expand or not expand (multi-select vs. single select).
- You do not need to export two files to get the data you need! Fuel Cycle recently put all P2 fields on the important tabs in exports, so they’re no longer only on the “Members” tab.
Activities Page Tab Order Updates: We have updated the main activities page tabs to be in a more thematic order: Activity types (Activities, Member Forums & Posts, Delta Testing, Live Chats), activity elements (Events, FC Live, Video Analysis), settings (Categories, Topics, Featured & Sorting Asset Library).
Activity Creation—Surveys Step Order Update: The Surveys/Polls tab is now the second step in the activity programming order to be more intuitive to when surveys/polls are typically seen by members.
Activity Creation—Action & Points Step Minor Design Update: There is a new separator under the setting of the max points. While this may seem minor, the UI change means to help new moderators understand this setting impacts the others below it, an element that has been a bit of a learning curve before.
Profile Point Creation—Programming Order & Copy Update: The order of options when programming a profile point is updated to have Info, Type, and Source first and Settings last to match the order in which moderators program. The previous order required moderators to scroll to the bottom of the page as their second step.
There is also a copy update indicating that the “Expand answers as separate fields for pushed data” should be selected for multi-select options to make this setting easier to understand.
- Digital Project Request Form: We have developed a new project request form that provides real-time credit estimates for both Ignition and custom research projects. We hope you like the new design and request process. Please share this public link with other stakeholders within your organization. As always, let your Fuel Cycle account lead know if you have any questions or feedback.
- Enhancement to P2 Engine Data in Exports: When a Moderator selects “Include P2 Engine” in export, the P2 fields will now appear in all applicable tabs where the data would be needed (e.g., Survey data, Comments, Polls, etc.). Previously this data was only displayed on the Members tab of an export.
- Open Ends in Discovery Quant Reporting: Moderator and Client accounts can now view all open ends directly in the quant report. These were previously only available via file download. Visit the Discovery tab and find a survey with text responses to check it out!
- Activity Card Description: This field has moved from the bottom of the Activity Details step to just below the Activity Title. This change will improve moderators’ programming flow.
- Step Renaming: There are a few minor label changes to the steps in activity creation, most notably the Description step is now Landing Page — this label is more appropriate for its functionality.
- Attach Surveys Default Setting: The default setting when attaching a survey is now set to “Force member to take the survey before continuing to the activity landing page”. This is both the most common and our recommended setting.
- Member Status Label Closed is now Dormant: The functionality of this member status has not changed, we’ve just updated the label to more accurately reflect said functionality. Visit the ! icon within the Members tab to learn more.
- Activity Action Archive/Unarchive is now Lock/Unlock: We’ve updated the label to more accurately reflect what the setting does. Visit the ! icon within the Activities tab to learn more.
Recruitment URLs Enhancement: Download up to 1 million unique links into one .csv file. Visit the ! icon within the Recruitment URLs page to learn more.
- P2 Engine Enhancement: Apply the auto-create feature to any additional source added. This will save you time on updating profile fields. Visit an existing P2 field to see it in action.
Recently, custom profile questions were moved to a new section in “Surveys” called “Polls” which includes a list of both predefined and custom questions.
Polls are defined as one-question polls that can currently only be used in profile/account settings, but shortly, these questions can be embedded in other areas of the community. All polls can be used in Profile Points, which is why these are grouped in the Polls section.
Polls consist of two types:
- These are the predefined demographic questions, such as marital and job status.
- Predefined questions cannot be edited, but are now listed on this page because they are part of Polls and can be used in Profile Points.
- These are now created from the newly-renamed Polls section.
- Custom questions can only be used in profile settings at this time.
- In the future, these questions can be embedded into activities, homepage, live chat, and campaigns.
Update to Profile Settings
- The show in-profile icon has been removed from this page. To show a profile question in the profile to all users, you will need to create a Profile Point with the question as a source and select “Show in Profile”
NOTE: Moderator and clients will see all profile questions when viewing a user’s profile in the community (even questions not set to show in profile).
- If you want members to be able to view a profile question, you must create a Profile Point and select “Show in Profile” as described above.
- Adding survey questions to embed to the user profile has been removed from the Profile Settings page. You will now need to create a profile point and select “Push as embedded data” to achieve this.
- In addition, the Force Qualtrics panel update has been moved to the Surveys landing page. You’ll see a button for “Force Qualtrics Panel Update”.
- When you select it, a message will display confirming the panel update has been initiated and will run at midnight. After the update runs, this message will be removed.