To create and import surveys from SurveyMonkey...
- Log in to your Fuel Cycle account.
- Click Launch SurveyMonkey from either the Dashboard or the Surveys page.
- Once you are logged into your SurveyMonkey account, create surveys as you normally would.
- When you've finished and are ready to import the survey into Fuel Cycle, click the Analyze Results tab.
- In your browser's address bar, copy the URL.
- Back on the Fuel Cycle browser page, paste the URL in the Survey Link field.
- Click the Import Survey button.
- After you import the survey, you’ll see the survey listed in the main survey list view.
- Add the survey to an activity, live chat, or recruitment URL.
- When imported, SurveyMonkey creates a new web collector called FCX Web Collector. The end survey and disqualified redirects (if disqualified logic is used) are automatically added to this web collector so that participants redirect properly to the community after submitting the survey. Do not delete the FCX Web Collector. If you are creating a recruitment survey with Over Quota logic, you will need to manually add the redirect URL.
- Go to the Logic > Quota and create the logic.
- For each logic type, select Option
- Enable Redirect to your own webpage.
- Paste the following into the text field: https://util.fuelcyclecore.com/util/surveyMonkey/redirectProxy
- Click the Save button. Users who term out of a recruitment screener due to over quota logic will be redirected to the Over Quota message as specified in the Recruitment URL settings.
- For Live Chat surveys, you can enable the results to display in real-time to moderators and clients who are in the live chat.
- To do this, log in to SurveyMonkey and locate the survey you added to the live chat.
- Click Analyze Reports.
- Click Shared Data Link.
- Confirm options and click the Get Link button.
- Select Copy in the bottom left to copy the share link.
- Return to your Fuel Cycle account and go to Surveys.
- Locate the live chat survey. Click the Add link on the far right.
- Paste the Share Link from SurveyMonkey into the text field.
- Click Save.
- The survey will now show results to moderators/clients in the live chat.
Please Note: Due to technical constraints, we cannot send P2 Profile Points to SurveyMonkey.
At this time, only the following details will be passed through to SurveyMonkey per member:
- Test Member status (allows you to filter out any test member submissions)
You can use the above variables as filters when analyzing results. Select Add Filter and then Custom Variable to select and use one of the above variables to filter the data. In addition, when you pull an export from SurveyMonkey, the custom variables are included.
To analyze SurveyMonkey data with Fuel Cycle’s P2 Engine data, we recommend using FC Analytics. FC Analytics gives you full control to create comprehensive crosstabs and data visualization using all of the community data you have from P2 Profile Points, survey responses, and more.