Analyze Open-ended Text Responses from Almost Any Source
Canvs AI is the fastest, easiest, and most accurate insights platform for analyzing open-ended text responses from virtually any source, including surveys, customer reviews, and social media. Canvs is used by some of the world’s most admired brands, research agencies, and media & entertainment companies to accelerate time-to-insights, reduce cost, and deepen understanding of consumers.
Auto-code your open ends—Canvs dramatically accelerates the time required to code responses to open-ended survey questions. Advanced, AI-powered Natural Language Processing (NLP) delivers remarkable accurate classification of topics and emotions expressed in unstructured text, along with a customizable code framework.
Rich emotional insights—Canvs is powered by AI and machine learning trained on social media, providing a rich ontology based on how humans communicate (emojis and misspellings included at no extra cost). Canvs’ patented model of 42 emotions goes beyond basic sentiment to unlock a more nuanced understanding of consumer feedback.
Intuitive, easy-to-use dashboard—With striking visuals, Canvs has a powerful drill-down architecture that allows you to quickly and easily dig into the data in open-ended text. We automatically analyze your open and close-ended responses to identify statistically significant insights in your data. Additionally, powerful Boolean search capabilities allow researchers to quickly search and filter based on emotions, topics, codes, text, or closed-ended questions.
Insights in control—Canvs is trained on language from billions of conversations; however, you may want to tailor your output for a truly custom experience. Canvs allows you to add, remove or reclassify Topics, Emotions, or Codes, and to save common scenarios as rules that can be automatically applied to future data sets.
- Data import—Canvs allows you to quickly and easily import data sets (XLS or CSV) with an intuitive, guided survey uploader tool. Additionally, Canvs APIs can be used to automate ingest of data from survey platforms, customer reviews, and other customer engagement platforms.
- Analysis—The Canvs dashboard provides powerful, AI-assisted analytics to quickly explore findings, make connections, and build insights.
- Reporting and visualization—Canvs delivers stunning data visualizations out of the box, as well as the ability to export files, fully-customizable PowerPoint, or complete data files via Excel. Additionally, Canvs APIs allow you to integrate Canvs analysis into enterprise business intelligence systems, like Tableau.
- Consumer behavior research—Better understand consumer attitudes, particularly as it relates to new or quickly-evolving topics. Open ends capture the emotions and emotional intensity consumers have towards a topic.
- Customer experience (CX) and NPS surveys—Understand the “why” behind your customer experience ratings by identifying topics, categories, and themes correlating with detractors (or promoters). Capture overall sentiment as well as nuanced emotion and what’s driving those feelings. The volume of feedback from NPS surveys can be overwhelming, Canvs helps you organize, categorize and analyze all of your unstructured text data so you can incorporate more of your customers’ voices into your voice of the customer programs.
- Product feedback and concept testing—Online reviews, product forums, and direct surveys provide powerful feedback your product teams need to delight your customers. Capture how consumers feel about your product or concept, and what specific attributes they perceive or value, without the influence of apriori answer choices.
- Audience feedback and ad tests—The emotional response is at the heart of effective content. Canvs allows you to quickly identify if the content is hitting the mark, and dig into the data to understand which concepts and ideas resonate and/or overall ad recall.
- Brand & awareness studies—In the age of the empowered, informed consumer, brand and brand trust matter more than ever. Open-ended questions in brand and awareness studies are critical to measuring unaided awareness and key attributes of the brand, product, or concept.
Canvs is packaged as an annual subscription using simple, transparent pricing tiers based on the volume of open-ended text you analyze. Contact us for further details.