To view and download a particular recruitment URL's metrics...
- Navigate to the Members > Recruitment URLs tab.
- Click the Action dropdown menu in the desired row
- Select Download Stats.
- Your Metrics will download as an Excel file to your computer.
If you see a warning that the file format and extension of your Excel file do not match, open the file anyway by clicking Yes. The file is a valid Excel file but in an older format to ensure compatibility.
- Use the following legend to guide your view of the Stats tab:
- Starts—Participants who clicked to begin the screener.
- Responses—Participants who completed the survey but didn’t drop (Completes + Terminates combined).
- Drops—Participants who partially complete because they did not finish the screener.
- Completes—Participants who qualify through to the end of the screener.
- Terminates—Participants who are disqualified at any point in the screener.
- Total Signups—Participants who qualified through the screener and created a Fuel Cycle account.
- Signups Activated (DOI)—Members who created a Fuel Cycle account and activated their email addresses.
- Signups Not Activated (SOI)—Members who created a Fuel Cycle account but have not yet activated their email address.
- IR—The incident rate as calculated from these conversions.
- The Disqualification Breakdown gives you a numeric output of how many participants were disqualified for each Termination/Disqualification point in your screener survey. The "Step" name corresponds to the naming convention chosen in the Skip/Disqualify/Termination logic in your screener survey.
- Your raw data is in the Details tab.