This API can be called when using FCX or Core APIs. Use the Commons API to request custom member data (P2 Engine data) for a specific member.
- Utilize the custom member profiling (P2 engine) data.
Get Questions List—This API returns the list of P2 engine questions, choices, and answers available in the community.
Get Available Audience—This API returns the size of the available audience based on P2 engine criteria.
- Request the total number of members within a community with certain profile variables.
- Create, update, or view Delta Testing tickets, comments, and projects.
(Endpoints to manage projects)
- Get Projects List—This API returns a list of delta testing projects.
- Get Project—This API returns the information for the requested project.
- Create Project—This API creates a new project.
- Update Project—This API updates the requested project details.
(Endpoints to query and manage tickets)
- Get Ticket List—This API returns the list of tickets for the requested project.
- Get Ticket—This API returns the information for the requested ticket.
- Create Ticket—This API creates a new ticket.
- Update Ticket—This API updates the requested ticket details.
- Post Ticket Vote—This API adds a vote to the requested ticket.
(Endpoints to get, post, or update comments)
- Get Ticket Comments List—This API returns the list of comments for the requested ticket.
- Post Ticket Comment—This API posts a comment on the requested ticket.
- Update Ticket Comment—This API updates a comment.
- Create or update an activity.
Fuel Cycle Exchange marketplace APIs. Use the FCX API to create, update, or view an FCX study.
- Create Study—This API creates a new study and makes it available to attach to community activities.
- Update Study—This API updates the requested study details.
- Get Study—This API returns the information for the requested study.
- Update Study Track—This API updates the requested study track to inform Fuel Cycle. that a participant has completed the study by referencing the study track ID.
Use the Survey API to create, update, or view surveys and responses from any service provider.
Create Survey—This API creates a new survey and makes it available to attach to community activities. In response, the API sends you the "Created Date" of the survey. The survey also sends “id” in response, the Fuel Cycle survey ID, which you need to store. The system generates survey reference IDs upon successful transmission. Sending duplicate survey reference IDs will generate an error message through the Create Survey API. If you wish to reimport a survey, use the Update Survey API call.
- Update Survey—This API updates the requested survey details, such as text changes, new questions, or answer options.
- Get Survey by ID—This API returns information on the requested survey. For example, you call the API to make sure the Fuel Cycle platform matches what you have in your system and the surveys are the same.
- Get List of Surveys—This API enables you to view if the survey exists in Fuel Cycle or not. For example, you can make a call to see if you need to create a survey (survey reference ID doesn’t exist yet) or update the survey (survey reference already exists).
- Create Response—This API creates a new response and connects it to a specific survey.
- Update Response—This API updates the requested survey response details, for example, if you have a blank response for a user.
- Get Response by ID—This API returns the information for the requested study, to check to see if you have any responses missing, for example.
- Get List of Responses—This API enables you to view if the survey response exists in Fuel Cycle or not. For example, you can make a call to see if you need to create a response (response reference ID doesn’t exist yet) or update the response (response reference ID already exists).
NOTE: there is no import validation. The API adds all surveys posted using the Create Survey API, regardless of content.