Capture and Understand Attention and Emotion At Scale
Until now, self-reported measures of emotional responses have been used to uncover how creative content makes someone feel. With the power of AI, cutting-edge computer vision technology, and neuropsychological research, Realeyes measures how someone actually feels in response to video content, not just how they say they feel. Harness the power of scalable attention and emotion measurement within the Fuel Cycle platform to start uncovering richer insights about your audience’s implicit emotional responses.
- Attention Measurement— Discover how well your content captures and sustains focused attention from an audience.
- Second-by-Second Emotion Tracking— Cut through the noise and unearth how your audience actually feels in response to your content to start making more informed, data-driven business decisions about creative optimization and media allocation.
- Sentiment Analysis— Use AI to measure how someone thinks and feels about content and tie traditional qualitative research with quantitative measures of attention and emotion – all within Fuel Cycle’s platform.
- Global Norms— Not all cultures react emotionally with the same intensity. Benchmark your creative’s performance against local norms to ensure you always interpret results within the most accurate and informative context.
- Highly Accessible Data— Access and monitor all of your attention and emotion data via the FCX platform as your study is fielded in an easy-to-use dashboard, complete with the ability to export what you see to integrate with existing workflows.
- Desktop and Mobile Friendly— Reach audiences via desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
- Optimize Creative— Get a second-by-second analysis on how to maximize audience attention for final edits or cut-downs.
- A/B Testing— Test multiple images, GIFs, or videos to ensure the most effective creative goes to market.
- Predict Performance— Capitalize on your earned media potential and inform channel split decisions.
- Benchmark Performance— Know how your content compares to your competitors, other segments, or the rest of the industry.
- Inform Media Spend— Put weight behind the creative you know will resonate most with your audience.
- Target Audiences— Make better-informed buying decisions by knowing which audience demographics are the most receptive to your creative.
How it Works
A Realeyes study can be launched in Fuel Cycle through an activity, where community members can seamlessly access the study. Fuel Cycle will automatically transmit any related profile point data, allowing you to filter and segment your results within Realeyes analytics and reporting dashboards.