Scale Your Qualitative Research with CRIS by Delvinia, an AI-enabled Virtual Moderator
CRIS by Delvinia is a virtual moderator that uses AI to conduct text-based interviews at scale – three times faster and at a third of the cost of traditional qualitative methods.
- Conduct text-based interviews at scale - whenever and wherever participants choose
- Collect both qualitative and quantitative data on a secure web-based chat interface
- Replicate a moderated discussion by:
- Giving follow-ups to keep participants on task
- Asking relevant probing questions in the moment
- Adapts to the mood of the user based on real-time sentiment
- Encouraging participants along the way
CRIS by Delvinia can be used as a standalone method for custom projects, using a client-developed guide.
CRIS can also be used as an add-on to any quantitative project, adding a deeper layer of insights to the project.
How it Works
To begin, questions are programmed by the CRIS team using a tool that enables both qualitative and single-select quantitative questions to be added. AI-generated probing can be toggled on or off for open-ended qualitative questions. When it‘s toggled on, there‘s no need to create follow-up questions as CRIS‘ advanced algorithm (including sentiment analysis) encourages respondents to expand on what they mean in their answers and offers encouragement before moving to the next question.
Once CRIS has achieved the number of completes required for the study, an automated report is created identifying themes and sentiment for the qualitative questions and showing charts for the quantitative questions. The raw data in excel format is available for review at any point during the study as well.
See CRIS in action.