You may want to post external content from another content provider into your community. Fortunately, Fuel Cycle uses Embed.ly to support dozens of different providers, including:
- and many more…
For a full list, visit embed.ly/providers.
HOW TO EMBED EXTERNAL CONTENT
You can embed external content directly into the content blocks in the Description step when creating an activity.
- First select “File” as the block type. Select “Embed” in the second drop-down menu called “Select file source”.
- Copy the link of the content you want to embed and paste that link into the “Embed URL” field.
- The embedded content will display directly on the activity detail page where the member can interact with it.
You can also embed external content as Attached Media in Albums.
- From the Attached Media tab in the activity creation flow, select the “Attached Media Embed” button and a pop-up will display.
- Copy the link of the content you want to embed and paste the link into the Embed Code text field in the pop-up.
- The embed will display as a thumbnail in the Activity detail page and the member can click on the thumbnail to view the full embed and can interact from it there.