FC Analytics – Creating and Importing Data Sets
Make the most of your data and insights by creating data sets from multiple data sources — directly from your community.
Step 1: Navigate to FC Analytics
Navigate to “FC Analytics” in the “Discovery” tab:
Step 2: Create Data Set
Click on “Create Data Set”:
Step 3: Add Rows (stubs):
Provide a name for your data set, and indicate whether the data set should include All Members, Group, or Individual Survey:
- All Members — all Active, Inactive, and Closed members in your community will be included in your data set.
- Group — all members that fit the criteria indicated in a single static or dynamic group.
- Individual Survey — all members who completed the individual survey selected.
Step 4: Add Columns (banners):
Add columns to your data set, including surveys, profile points, and polls.
- Surveys — indicate which survey(s) to include as banners in your data set.
- Groups — indicate which static and dynamic group designations to include as banners in your data set. You can select up to 10 groups and this banner will indicate whether or not a respondent is or is not included in this grouping within the platform through the use of “True” and “False” values.
- P2 Engine — indicate which Profile Point(s) to include as banners in your data set.
- Selecting “Include P2 Engine” will include any and all Profile Points in your Fuel Cycle community.
- Polls — indicate which poll(s) to include as banners in your data set.
Step 5: Save Data Set
Review your data set, make any final changes, and click “Save Data Set”.
Step 6: Import Data Set to MarketSight
Click the “Action” button from the FC Analytics Data Set Listing page, and click “Send to MarketSight”.
Your data set will take a few minutes to load; after it is successfully created, click into the “Action” button once more, and click “View in MarketSight”:
MarketSight will open your data set in a separate tab.
For more information and guidance on MarketSight features and capabilities, please see the MarketSight knowledge base.