You can create a group in Fuel Cycle in order to publish content to a specific sub-population within your community.
Fuel Cycle supports two types of groups:
- Static Groups — Static groups are a group of community members that do not change unless you add users to the group. They are created by manually adding users to the group. For more information, click here.
- Dynamic Groups — Dynamic groups update based on defined criteria within the community. They allow you to set conditions based on demographic data, custom profile questions, and community activity. For more information, click here.
Groups can be accessed in the Members section of Fuel Cycle (Members > Groups):
The Groups listing page provides the following details:
- Group Type – Static or Dynamic
- Processing – True or False
- Date Created – when this group was created
- Total Linked Activities – number of activities associated to this group
- Push – indicates whether or not this group is being pushed to external sources like Alchemer and/or Qualtrics