Single sign-on capabilities enable your team to login to Fuel Cycle with your existing company login credentials. Okta provides secure enterprise grade identity management solutions that enable organizations to centrally manage user access to company applications. This eliminates the need for extra accounts and passwords. The result is that it’s significantly faster for you to access Fuel Cycle, and more convenient to control access with your team members.
In addition to Single Sign-On for Fuel Cycle, Okta can provide a number of advantages to your enterprise beyond Fuel Cycle. These benefits include the following:
- Always On Single Sign-on — Reliable integration for SSO to all your web and mobile apps, with a full-featured federation engine and flexible access policy.
- Customizable User Experience — One, user-friendly way for end-users to access all their applications, tailored to each device and fully customizable.
- Secure Directory with Integration — A flexible and secure user store, integration to AD/LDAP across multiple domains and self-service AD/LDAP password reset.
- Real-time Security Reporting — Sophisticated search of real-time system log, with geolocation tracking, pre-built application access reports and integration with SIEMs.
- Adaptive Authentication — Secure access for all users with two-factor authentication via Okta Verify OTP, included for all SSO customers.
How it Works
Okta enables organizations to centrally manage your team’s user acounts. When enabled and configured for Fuel Cycle, your team can seamlessly login to Fuel Cycle with your company credentials. Single sign-on eliminates the need for a separate account login and password. Your company account is automatically recognized for instant logins.
Fuel Cycle is a certified partner on the Okta Integration Network. This partnership makes enabling and configuration by your network administrator a straightforward process. Network administrators can learn more about configuring SSO for Fuel Cycle in the official Okta Fuel Cycle setup guide: https://saml-doc.okta.com/SAML_Docs/How-to-Configure-SAML-for-Fuel-Cycle.html