FuelBot is an emailed reporting tool that includes a list of surveys, discussions, member forums, live chats, recruitment, and participation rates for the time period you've selected to receive.
Please make sure to whitelist the email address firstname.lastname@example.org after setting your cadence to ensure that you will receive FuelBot notifications.
Initiate FuelBot Reporting
To start receiving this report...
- Click the gear button in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the FuelBot icon on the left.
- Set the reporting cadence you'd like to have.
FuelBot will email a summary of activities and participation in all projects in your community. You can modify the cadence at any time. FuelBot begins its data fetch at 4 AM US Eastern Time and sends the data in an email immediately thereafter.
FuelBot reports changes to the above activities since the last time you received the report. This is not based on any fixed time frame, but a running update. Therefore, if you attempt to compare numbers to a report based on a fixed time frame, time frames would have to match exactly.
An example of a FuelBot email is shown below:
The FuelBot email contains the following data generated by non-pending activated members of the given community during the timeframe specified in the report:
- New Activities—Activities created by a moderator.
- Total Logins—Unique logins (not counting the same account logging in multiple times).
Participation rate—(total unique actions / total logins * 100) where login count > 0
- Survey response to content.
- Approved content comments.
- Approved uploaded file comments.
- Member post content created (and not deleted).
- Content, Comment, and Uploaded File Likes.
- Unique Actions
- Active members—Number of users ("activation pending" is false).
- Inactive members—Number of inactive users in the given community at this moment.
- Activities data—Number of new activities created and published by a moderator.
- Recruitment Data—Number of non-pending, activated members.
Survey Data—Members who are deleted, closed, or pending activation are not considered here.
- New completes—Number of member survey responses.
- All completes—Total member survey responses for the given survey id.
Discussion data—Discussions only for non-deleted activities by moderators.
- New comments—new member comments posted in these activities
- All comments—all member comments posted in these activities
Member Forum Post data—Non-deleted member posts.
- New comments—new comments posted in member posts.
Live chat data—Live chats with a session start date in-between the report dates
- Attendance type—YES, NO, maybe